Schizophrenia Alliance Self-Help/Peer Support Group
Schizophrenia Alliance is a confidential self-help/peer support group for individuals with schizophrenia or related symptoms like psychosis. There is no cost for membership. For more information or to sign-up, please contact Sandy at 832-439-1586 or email@example.com.
525 South Buchanan Street
Lafayette, LA 70501
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, August 31, 2018, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, August 24, 2018, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, September 7, 2018, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Friday, September 14, 2018, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Effective Leadership & Coaching Course - Utilizing the Power of Ontological Awareness with Alan Sieler//Opening: April at Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United StatesMonday, Apr 29, 8:30 AM
- Leadership Essentials - applying Ontological Awareness / February 14 - 16, 2019 at Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United StatesThursday, Feb 14, 8:30 AM
- Business Conversational Technology - a Social & Presentation with Alan Sieler / Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 6-9pm at Always Best Care OfficeWednesday, Feb 13, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.