LEDA Education Session: Understanding International Trade - Importing and Exporting
The Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA) has partnered with Acadiana allies to host a series of education sessions for businesses to learn about programs, resources, and tools to start, grow or relocate in the area. These sessions are open to area businesses of any size and industry sector. Session topics will include entrepreneurship and starting a new business; funding a small business; job creation programs; workforce development programs; local, state, and federal procurement opportunities; international trade opportunities; quality management and more. Date: November 15 Topic: Understanding International Trade – Imports and Exports Presenter: Lafayette International Center (LIC) Venue: Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA), 211 E Devalcourt Street, Lafayette, LA Time: 8:30 am to 10:30 am (Registration and Networking - 8:00 am - 8:30 am) (Presentation - 8:30 am - 10:30 am) Acadiana Ally organizations include Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA), Lafayette International Center (LIC), Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC), Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana (MEP of Louisiana), Opportunity Machine (OM), Small Business Development Center (SBDC), and Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). For more information, contact Mark D. Mouton at 337-593-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
537 Cajundome Boulevard
Lafayette, LA 70506
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Lunch & Learn: Coaching and Documenting Poor Performance. SLCC's Corporate College Lunch & Learn Series at 1101 Bertrand DrTuesday, Dec 11, 11:30 AM
- Professional Career Reception 2018 at Cecil J. Picard Center for Child Development and Lifelong LearningTuesday, Nov 27, 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 20, 9:00 AM
- More Events on November 15, 2018
- The Aioli Dinner Supper Club - Baton Rouge with Special Guests Governer John Bel Edwards & First Lady Donna H. Edwards at 1465 Ted Dunham AveThursday, Nov 15, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 15, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 15, 8:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.